Want to add a grapple to your sub compact tractor? The Add-A-Grapple Single is designed to convert SUB COMPACT TRACTOR buckets that are between 36″ and 55″ in width into a compact tractor grapple. Attach to the sides of the front end loader bucket and you’ve got a front end loader grapple! It only requires drilling eight holes. This is an easy and affordable way for small tractor owners to be outfitted with an add on grapple bucket. This unit is recommended for 26 hp tractors and under. The grapple portion is removable for loader work while the mount stays in place.
NOTE: The Add-A-Grapple requires hydraulic flow to function. If your tractor is not equipped with front bucket remote hydraulic connections, they can be added to most loaders by ordering the MP020 X-tra Valve Kit.
Single Add-A-Grapple for Sub Compact Tractors
Weight: 125 lbs
- Convenient Grapple Kit for The Bucket
- Easily Converts Front End Loader Bucket into a Grapple Bucket
- Mini Add-a-Grapple Fits All Buckets 36″ to 55″ Wide
- Curved Teeth With Wide Grip Means Easy Release of Material
- Grapple Can Be Removed For Bucket Only Applications