- Lube-Shuttle Grease Gun makes changing grease cartridges a clean job
- this is a no mess grease gun for tractors
- No losses of grease while hanging on the wall
- Has a WORKING pressure of 4300 PSI!
- Zinc plated steel tube is corrosion resistant
- The high pressure nylon hose has a 14,450 PSI burst pressure rating
- Great for farm applications, construction equipment, fleets, cities and municipalities
- No air gaps
- No spring and plunger assembly to mash fingers
- High pressure system delivers grease to areas where cheap third world built “farm store” grease guns fail to reach
- Reusable and recyclable cartridges
- Made in Germany
- ADD safeLOCK TO TAKE ALL THE MESS OUT OF GREASING!
Pistol Grip Grease Gun G200 Grease
$58.95 – $169.95
“Last week I ordered your Lube-Shuttle & 10 tubes. I already have a Lock&Lube tip. I was a bit apprehensive due to the cost. But today I lubed my riding mower. What an improvement! The Lube-Shuttle is worth every penny.” -Mike R, “The Other Mike”
Lube Shuttle solves all of the problems of traditional grease guns! With no plunger, when the tube is ready to change you unscrew the old one, push out grease with the plunger in the bottom of the new tube, screw it in and you’re ready to go. It’s that simple! It won’t ooze grease because there’s not pressure in there until you crank the handle, and then there’s a LOT of pressure. When you’re looking for a really handy tractor grease gun, this is it.
The plunger and the premium components inside put out over 4300 pounds of pressure, pulling the grease out of the tube and forcing it to the bearings. Because of that pressure, it’ll put grease in places that those cheap, third-world farm store grease guns won’t get. So your equipment will last longer!
Grease for Lube Shuttle is comparably priced with what you’re using now, and the grease canisters are plastic and recyclable.
The product has been available in Europe for a number of years and is just now arriving in the North American market. After using this grease delivery system, you’ll NEVER go back to the old style grease gun. It’s literally a product that will change your attitude about equipment maintenance, especially if you use a lot of grease.
By choosing this selection you can receive the Lube Shuttle G200 Grease, a deluxe multi-purpose product. It excels in many demanding agricultural, heavy construction, industrial and manufacturing situations. It also provides superior protection for recreational and automotive applications. It has a lithium complex and EP additives, with a heavier base oil than competitive multi-purpose greases. G200’s EP additives gives it great pressure resistance but does not include moly, making it suitable when moly is not wanted. These attributes allow G200 to meet a wide range of OEM standards in many demanding applications. In fact, AirTec G200 is the most commonly used grease in many parts of Europe. G200 specifications are below:
-30°C to +130°C
Base Oil Vis. (40°C)