- Converts John Deere 620, 640, 720, 721, 725, 726, 740, 741, or 746 loaders with the 600/700 style quick-attach to the Euro-Global Quick Attach System
- American made-heavy construction
- Single handle lift system
- Spring-loaded pins reattaches implements without leaving the tractor seat
- Precise machining gives factory fit and trouble-free operation.
- Painted JD green
- Direct pin loaders can use existing pins, 4-bar dump linkages will require new pins from John Deere
- Weight of conversion face plate alone is 221 lbs.
IF YOU NEED WELD-ON EURO BUCKET BRACKETS, YOU CAN ADD THOSE WHEN YOU GO TO YOUR CART
John Deere Style 600-700 Quick Attach to Euro Style Conversion
If you have a John Deere 620, 640, 720, 721, 725, 726, 740, 741, or 746 loader with the 600/700 style quick-attach and want to convert it to the Global/Euro system, here’s your kit. With the ET-JD6 Euro Tach, just remove the John Deere quick attach and pin the new global system on. It’s a quick job!
The ATI conversion is built for this specific Deere loader application and is guaranteed to fit just like the original system. The no-compromise heavy construction will insure years of use, even in extreme conditions.
The Euro-Global system is unique in that one handle latches the system in place and, since the pins are spring loaded, the operator doesn’t have to get off the tractor to connect attachments.
If you need the female part of the Euro system to weld on a bucket or attachment, those can be ordered when you get to your cart just before checkout. They come in single piece or two piece, the single is more expensive, but much easier to install.
Once this kit is installed, modern Euro or Global style attachments can be mounted. It opens up a whole new world of versatility for your Deere tractor!