- Replaces original equipment quick attach faceplate on John Deere front end loader models 70 or 70A with the Deere 300 & 400 series quick attach system
- Easy installation and exact fit after factory quick attach plate is removed
- Heavier construction than original face plate
- Includes new pins
- Allows the use of Deere 300 & 400 series loader attachments
- Weight of face plate is 78 lbs. (painted green)
- Allow 5-8 weeks for production if kit is not in stock and 3-4 days for delivery
John Deere 70 & 70A Tractor Loader 300-400 Series Quick Attach Replacement Faceplate
All quick attach kits require up to 8 weeks to build and ship due to Covid-related issues. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working with the factory to reduce future lead times.
If you have a John Deere tractor with a 70 or 70A front end loader with a damaged or inoperable Deere “hook & pin” quick attach system this is the kit for you! It replaces Deere 70 or 70A loader 300 & 400 series quick attach faceplates. After installation, any attachment that mounts to a Deere 300 or 400 series loader can easily mount to your tractor.
Installation is simple. The quick attach mounts directly to loader arms and cylinders, replacing the original quick attach. No special pins or modifications to the loader are necessary and both the framework and loader mounts are constructed of heavy gauge steel to ensure that the quick attach will last the life of your loader.