If you have to remove brush, but you don’t want the expense of a grapple, or don’t have a quick attach bucket, here is your answer. Convert your tractor loader bucket to a brush removing machine with the Double Add-A-Grapple system. This add on grapple can be installed by drilling four holes in the end of the loader bucket and connecting hydraulic hoses. The double grapples allow for picking up smaller loose material and will also clamp down on an uneven load.
The package includes all hoses and skid loader-compatible FLAT FACED COUPLERS…if you have different fittings on the front of your loader, please let us know when ordering so we can accommodate your set up. Enhance the versatility of your loader bucket with the Double Add-A-Grapple!
Weight: 300 lbs
- Converts A Common Tractor Bucket Into a Tractor Loader Grapple Bucket
- Fits Loader Buckets 60″ To 79″ Wide
- Hoses Included With Cylinder Guards And Hose Guard, Hose Wrap And Couplers
- Curved Teeth For Wide Grip And Easy Material Release
- 35″ Grapple Opening
- Double Add-A- Grapple Can Be Removed to Convert to Bucket-Only Applications
All products have been carefully manufactured and tested. Should this tractor grapple prove defective, or appear to be, please discontinue use immediately and contact us. Not responsible for any damage or claims beyond the selling price of the product. No returns allowed without express written consent of company.