If you’ve been looking at grapples for your under 40 hp tractor and they all seem to take up all of your lift capacity, the Mini 322 may be the perfect grapple rake for you. The Mini is designed for maximum strength , while providing weight relief in areas wherever possible. The unique design allows the Mini to have the durability of a much heavier rake while still being light and maneuverable for a small tractor.
The Mini’s rake design allows the operator to gather loose material into a pile and the large 36” opening allows moving larger loads. The 9.5” spacing of tines allows raking of small or large material and at the same time sifting the dirt from the clumps. Each tine is reinforced for extra strength.The concealed cylinders and hydraulics are fully protected and will not snag on limbs and brush. Pivot points are greased for long lasting wear.
If you want a grapple designed specifically for the under 40hp owner to get the maximum amount of work done with the least damage to your front end loader and tractor, the Mini 322 is for you.
This Product Does Require Front End Loader Mounted Remote Hydraulic Connections To Operate.
The “Mini” 322 Grapple Rake
$2,395.00 – $2,495.00
- Strong But Light, Grapple Has Weight Relief To Be Compatible With Lift Capacities Of Small Tractors
- Single Grapple Weighs Under 250 Lbs, Double Grapple Weighs About 260 Lbs.
- 36” Opening For Larger Loads
- 57” Width
- Fully Plumbed With Quick Attach Brackets
- Can Be Ordered For Either Skid-Loader Or John Deere Quick Attach Systems
- Reinforced Rake Tines
- Single Or Double Grapples Available To Fit Lift Capacities And Budgets
- Recommended For Tractors Up To 40 Horsepower
Four configurations are available:
- The model 322SGLSS (247 lbs) which features skid loader (universal) quick attach and a single grapple;
- The model 322DBLSS (261 lbs) with double grapples, and universal brackets.
- For Deere owners, the model 322GLJD400 (245 lbs) has a single grapple with the JD 400/500 series “Hook and Pin” quick attach brackets;
- And the model 322DBLJD400 (259 lbs) with double grapples and the Deere brackets.