Lube Shuttle NO-MESS Premium Electric AccuGreaser WITH G200 GREASE
- Lube-Shuttle Grease threaded cartridges keep greasing a clean job!
- Produces up to 8500 PSI using a powerful DC drive motor
- Highest quality steel tube with corrosion-resistant zinc plating
- 500mm high pressure nylon hose with 23,900 PSI burst pressure
- Won’t seep out grease in storage
- Perfect for farm equipment, construction applications, cities and municipalities, and anyone who doesn’t like to be covered with grease!
- No air gap, no spring/plunger assembly
- Comes with Lube Shuttle Electric Grease Gun, one or two 18V batteries, hose, and 4 jaw coupler
- High pressure system delivers grease to areas where cheap third world built “farm store” grease guns fail to reach
- Reusable and recyclable cartridges
- Made in Germany
$409.00 – $539.00
If you do a lot of greasing of equipment, an electric grease gun is the way to go. It makes the job a lot less strain on your body by eliminating pumping a either a pistol grip or a lever. It looks like a cordless drill, pull the trigger and a steady flow of grease comes out. Couple that with the Lube Shuttle system with threaded grease tubes that are quick and simple to change, and you’ve taken all of the hassle out of greasing equipment. If you ever try this system, you’ll never go back…this is the easiest and cleanest method of grease delivery on the planet, SECOND TO NONE!!!
The product has been available in Europe for a number of years and is just now arriving in the North American market. The 18v battery powered AccuGreaser is built with German precision engineering for long life and powerful grease delivery. Best of all, there’s NO MESS when changing grease cartridges!
By choosing this selection you can receive the Lube Shuttle G200 Grease, a deluxe multi-purpose product. It excels in many demanding agricultural, heavy construction, industrial and manufacturing situations. It also provides superior protection for recreational and automotive applications. It has a lithium complex and EP additives, with a heavier base oil than competitive multi-purpose greases. G200’s EP additives gives it great pressure resistance but does not include moly, making it suitable when moly is not wanted. These attributes allow G200 to meet a wide range of OEM standards in many demanding applications. In fact, AirTec G200 is the most commonly used grease in many parts of Europe. G200 specifications are below:
Temperature Range -30°C to +130°C
Base Oil Vis. (40°C) 195mm2/s
DIN 51502 NLGI 2