- Lube-Shuttle Grease threaded cartridges keep greasing a clean job!
- Produces up to 8500 PSI using a powerful DC drive motor
- Highest quality steel tube with corrosion-resistant zinc plating
- 500mm high pressure nylon hose with 23,900 PSI burst pressure
- Won’t seep out grease in storage
- Perfect for farm equipment, construction applications, cities and municipalities, and anyone who doesn’t like to be covered with grease!
- No air gap, no spring/plunger assembly
- Comes with Lube Shuttle Electric Grease Gun, one or two 18V batteries, hose, and 4 jaw coupler
- High pressure system delivers grease to areas where cheap third world built “farm store” grease guns fail to reach
- Reusable and recyclable cartridges
- Made in Germany
Lube Shuttle NO-MESS Electric AccuGreaser WITH AIR-TEC P100 POLYUREA GREASE
$379.00 – $525.00
If you do a lot of greasing of equipment, an electric grease gun is the way to go. It makes the job a lot less strain on your body by eliminating pumping a either a pistol grip or a lever. It looks like a cordless drill, pull the trigger and a steady flow of grease comes out. Couple that with the Lube Shuttle system with threaded grease tubes that are quick and simple to change, and you’ve taken all of the hassle out of greasing equipment. If you ever try this system, you’ll never go back…this is the easiest and cleanest method of grease delivery on the planet, SECOND TO NONE!!!
The product has been available in Europe for a number of years and is just now arriving in the North American market. The 18v battery powered AccuGreaser is built with German precision engineering for long life and powerful grease delivery. Best of all, there’s NO MESS when changing grease cartridges!
By choosing this selection you can order with it the Air-Tec P100 Polyurea grease. P100 Grease is a light base oil, polyurea thickened grease that first found popularity in Japan as many original equipment manufacturers starting using it because of its great long-term protection, however, in the past few years, it has also gained popularity in the USA. Polyurea grease is known because it outperforms standard lithium greases, especially in terms of longevity. It excels at start-up lubrication at low temperatures while also offering great protection at high temperatures. It is the best in its class in terms of basic stability, corrosion protection, oxidation stability, and low wear, volatility, and oil bleed. These properties make AirTec P100 the best choice for sealed bearings, wheel bearings, CV joints, and electric motor bearings.
Base Oil Vis. (40°C) 100mm2/s
Temperature Range -20°C to +140°C
Drop Temperature 240°C
Specifications: DIN 51502 NLGI 2
-High Wear Resistance
-High Thermal Stability
-Heavy Construction Machines
-Electrical Motor Bearings
-Corn head drives