- Lube-Shuttle makes changing grease cartridges a clean job!
- No losses of grease while hanging on the wall.
- Has a WORKING pressure of 5800 PSI!
- Zinc plated steel tube is corrosion resistant!
- The nylon hose has a 10,000 PSI burst pressure rating
- Great for farm applications, construction equipment, fleets, cities and municipalities!
- No air gaps!
- No spring and plunger assembly to mash fingers
- High pressure system delivers grease to areas where cheap third world built “farm store” grease guns fail to reach
- Reusable and recyclable cartridges
- Made in Germany
- ADD safeLOCK TO TAKE ALL THE MESS OUT OF GREASING!!!
Lube Shuttle NO-MESS Lever Grease Gun WITH AIR-TEC P100 POLYUREA GREASE
$58.95 – $192.00
Lube Shuttle solves all of the problems of traditional grease guns! With no plunger, when the tube is ready to change you unscrew the old one, push out grease with the plunger in the bottom of the new tube, screw it in and you’re ready to go. It’s that simple! It won’t ooze grease because there’s not pressure in there until you crank the handle, and then there’s a LOT of pressure.
The lever and the premium components inside put out over 5800 pounds of pressure, pulling the grease out of the tube and forcing it to the bearings. Because of that pressure, it’ll put grease in places that those cheap, third-world farm store grease guns won’t get. So your equipment will last longer!
Grease for Lube Shuttle is comparably priced with what you’re using now, and the grease canisters are plastic and recyclable.
The product has been available in Europe for a number of years and is just now arriving in the North American market. After using this grease delivery system, you’ll NEVER go back to the old style grease gun. It’s literally a product that will change your attitude about equipment maintenance, especially if you use a lot of grease.
By choosing this selection you can order with it the Air-Tec P100 Polyurea grease. P100 Grease is a light base oil, polyurea thickened grease that first found popularity in Japan as many original equipment manufacturers starting using it because of its great long-term protection, however, in the past few years, it has also gained popularity in the USA. Polyurea grease is known because it outperforms standard lithium greases, especially in terms of longevity. It excels at start-up lubrication at low temperatures while also offering great protection at high temperatures. It is the best in its class in terms of basic stability, corrosion protection, oxidation stability, and low wear, volatility, and oil bleed. These properties make AirTec P100 the best choice for sealed bearings, wheel bearings, CV joints, and electric motor bearings.
Base Oil Vis. (40°C) 100mm2/s
Temperature Range -20°C to +140°C
Drop Temperature 240°C
Specifications: DIN 51502 NLGI 2
-High Wear Resistance
-High Thermal Stability
-Heavy Construction Machines
-Electrical Motor Bearings
-Corn head drives