Lube Shuttle NO-MESS Premium Electric AccuGreaser WITH NO GREASE
$409.00 – $589.79
- Lube-Shuttle Grease threaded cartridges keep greasing a clean job!
- Produces up to 8500 PSI using a powerful DC drive motor
- Highest quality steel tube with corrosion-resistant zinc plating
- 500mm high pressure nylon hose with 23,900 PSI burst pressure
- Won’t seep out grease in storage
- Perfect for farm equipment, construction applications, cities and municipalities, and anyone who doesn’t like to be covered with grease!
- No air gap, no spring/plunger assembly
- Comes with Lube Shuttle Electric Grease Gun, one or two 18V batteries, hose, and 4 jaw coupler
- High pressure system delivers grease to areas where cheap third world built “farm store” grease guns fail to reach
- Reusable and recyclable cartridges
- Made in Germany
Sign Up For Mike's Monthly Newsletter
Tips and Special Offers Right To Your Mailbox Learn About Our Newest Products!
If you do a lot of greasing of equipment, an electric grease gun is the way to go. It makes the job a lot less strain on your body by eliminating pumping a either a pistol grip or a lever. It looks like a cordless drill, pull the trigger and a steady flow of grease comes out. Couple that with the Lube Shuttle system with threaded grease tubes that are quick and simple to change, and you’ve taken all of the hassle out of greasing equipment. If you ever try this system, you’ll never go back…this is the easiest and cleanest method of grease delivery on the planet, SECOND TO NONE!!!
The product has been available in Europe for a number of years and is just now arriving in the North American market. The 18v battery powered AccuGreaser is built with German precision engineering for long life and powerful grease delivery. Best of all, there’s NO MESS when changing grease cartridges!
By choosing this selection you will receive the Lube Shuttle Grease Gun with no grease included. Choose this selection if you already have the Lube Shuttle product and have ample supplies of grease and just want to add an extra gun. Note…standard grease canisters will not fit the Lube Shuttle gun.