Walk Through “Hi-Vis” Pallet Forks for Loaders with Skid Steer, John Deere 500, John Deere 600 or Euro/Global/Worldwide Loader Quick Attaches
- Fits most common quick attach systems (choose loader Q/A type when ordering)
- Available in both 42″ & 48″ configurations
- Universal model fits older Skid Steer loaders including: Bobcat 640, 740, 7753, 800, 1600, & 2400, Deere 4475 & 8875, Case 1845C, & New Holland LX 465, 485, 565, 665, 865, 985, and LS 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, & 190 + all current skid loaders, also fits Kubota, New Holland, Massey Ferguson, Case IH, Mahindra and Kioti Tractors with skid-loader compatible quick attach.
- Available for both Deere 500 series loaders or Deere 600 series loaders quick attach systems
- Also available for tractors with Euro or Global quick attaches, also referred to as the worldwide quick attach
Walk Through “Hi-Vis” Pallet Forks for Skid Loaders & Tractors
$880.00 – $1,185.00
If you’re wanting a set of pallet forks that are strong (4,000 lb. lift capacity), but lightweight for smaller tractors, these forks are the obvious choice. They feature an open guard design that protects the front of the tractor or skid loader, while minimizing excess weight. The lack of obstructions in the center of the frame is designed for maximum visibility to the ends of the forks and also further reduces unnecessary weight. Available in both 42″ and 48″ configurations, these forks are the perfect balance between strength and bulk and are perfect for smaller tractors with limited lift capacity, while being strong enough for skid loader use.
These American made pallet forks are available for skid loader compatible or universal, John Deere 500 series loaders, John Deere 600 series loaders, or the global, Euro, or worldwide quick attach. Choose when ordering.