USA-Built Cab Tractor Double Camera System-The AgCam w/ QUAD Monitor
$2,149.00 – $2,195.00
WHY DON’T ALL TRACTORS HAVE CAMERAS?
There are many tasks that you do on a tractor that would be SO much easier with a tractor backup camera system, such as operating a front end loader with a bucket, or trying to hook up implements, or watching for cars coming up behind you when driving on the open road. There are incredible benefits of a camera system on tractors and equipment because there are so many things you can’t see from a tractor, swather, or combine seat.
The problem is, most available products aren’t ag camera systems, designed for the rough conditions of farm use, and have no product support. They may last for a while, but it doesn’t take long until the dust and/or vibration renders them useless because most systems purchased online are cheaply built and have no one to call for service. That’s where the AgCam Tractor Camera System is different.
The AgCam System, (excluding the circuit board) is built and serviced by Dakota Micro, a farmer-owned technology company based in North Dakota, and is specifically designed for the brutal conditions of agriculture and can survive in even wet and dusty environments. From the sandy conditions of Arizona dairies to the damp moisture of the Pacific Northwest, to the brutal cold of North Dakota where they’re built, AgCam Cameras are purpose-built agricultural equipment cameras and can take the harsh conditions and rough use of agriculture. They carry an industry-leading three year warranty.
This Ag Cam package contains the Quad monitor (Note: Monitor is not designed to be stored outside), cords, and 2 cameras, and can be used right out of the box. Mount the magnetic cameras on any metal surface, run the wires to the monitor, mount the monitor and plug in a power source, and you have a functional tractor front and rear camera system. It makes loader work, hooking up implements, or driving on the open road safer, and much more productive!
AgCam features a 9″ LED backlit quad monitor, a 12 volt adapter, and (2) each 20′ and 60′ power/video cables. Check out adding a built in DVR video recorder, it’s not that much more expensive. Everything in included in this kit to vastly improve visibility while operating a tractor, combine, swather, or other equipment!
Whether you farm for a living, or just use your tractor for property maintenance, you’ll find tons of uses for the AgCam Tractor Camera System. With its dual backup camera, this rear view camera for farm equipment is something you’ll value from the day you install it. If you have additional questions or want a special system tailored for your particular need, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up For Mike's Monthly Newsletter
Tips and Special Offers Right To Your Mailbox Learn About Our Newest Products!
THE KIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING!
- Two 92° AgCam Analogue High Definition Cameras with Magnetic Bases
- True HD (720p) Resolution
- 75’+ IR Distance
- Triple Hardened Glass Camera Lens, Resists Scratching and Static Buildup
- Wiring Harnesses for Monitor
- 9″ LED Analogue High Definition Backlit Quad Monitor with Stand & Remote (Note: Monitor is not designed to be stored outside)
- CAB TRACTOR INSTALLATION ONLY
- OPTIONAL BUILT-IN DVR VIDEO RECORDER IS AVAILABLE!!!
- Auto-Darkening Camera Lens Standard
- 12v Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
- Includes an AC Power Adapter
- Two 20ft Cables w/ Watertight Connectors
- Two 60ft Cables w/ Watertight Connectors
- Designed by Farmers for Tractor/Agricultural Use
- Made and Serviced by Dakota Micro in North Dakota
- Internal Components Can Be Replaced if Damaged
- 3 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping!