Arrow Quick Attach Pallet Forks for 30+ HP Tractors
$1,225.00 – $1,275.00
- Class II Forks Compatible with Universal Skid Loader Quick Attach
- Used by rental yards across America, built tough
- Heavy frame with large headache rack for tractor/skid loader protection from shifting materials
- 4500 lb. lift capacity at 24″ forward of frame
- Forks are 1 1/2″ thick and 4″ wide
- Frame weighs 180 lbs., 42″ forks weigh 194 lbs./pair, 48″ forks weigh 215 lbs. /pair
- Suitable for use on all Case, JCB, Manitou, TCM, ASV, Bobcat, Caterpillar, Doosan, Gehl, John Deere, Kubota, Mustang, New Holland, Takeuchi, Terex, Volvo, Yanmar, Ditchwitch, Mertz Boxer, Toro-Dingo and Vermeer industrial machines with skid loader compatible quick attach
- Suitable for tractors, including John Deere, Kubota, Case, New Holland, Mahindra, Massey Ferguson, Kioti, TYM, Branson, Yanmar, Bobcat, LS, AGCO, Allis Chalmers, White, Yanmar, Challenger, Cub Cadet, International, Farmall, Rural King, and Montana tractors with skid loader-compatible quick attach.
- SHIPPING TO U.S. LOWER 48 STATES IS INCLUDED IN PRICE!
ARROW PALLET FORKS
SUPPLYING PALLET FORKS TO AMERICA’S RENTAL YARDS
Arrow Pallet Forks are the choice of rental yards nationwide and they have to be tough to survive there. The 503 Series Arrow Pallet Forks feature a heavy-duty 4500 lb. rated frame engineered to sustain the impact of hard use. The Class II forks are 1 1/2″ thick and made of a premium-grade steel that outperforms competitors. These fork and frame sets are specifically designed for Tractors, Skid Loaders and Industrial Machines with Universal Quick Attach with lift capacities up to 4500 lbs.
The heavy-duty steel construction includes a true ITA upper hanger bar for strength and long life. Compare this design to the beveled plates found on cheaper built fork frames and you’ll see why Arrow products are preferred by customers work their equipment.
Finally, Arrow Pallet Forks are built with the same back plate angle as skid loaders. This may not seem important, but some of the cheaper pallet forks have a straight vertical quick attach angle and won’t work on some tractors. It’s a lot cheaper to manufacture, but even if it does work, it negatively affects the tilt and curl potential of your forks and the original travel angle intended by the front end loader manufacturer.
Arrow Material Handling, based in the Kansas City area, has more forks under one roof than anywhere else in the U.S. and there’s a reason. They’re the leader in providing America with all styles and sizes of pallet forks, because that’s what they do, it’s not a sideline. If you want to get forks designed to give you a lifetime of use, Arrow Pallet Forks are the clear choice.
Sign Up For Mike's Monthly Newsletter
Tips and Special Offers Right To Your Mailbox Learn About Our Newest Products!