- Keeps lower link arms locked at the desired width to attach a three point implement
- Made specifically for the Pat’s Easy Change
- Needed for attachments with varying width three point lower pins
- Price includes shipping to U.S. lower 48 states
- Remove after attaching implement to tractor
Pat’s Easy Change Replacement Cross Bar Stabilizer
If you own Pat’s Easy Change and would like a way to keep the distances between your lower link arms constant while you get under the attachment’s pins, this is the kit for you. This fully adjustable stabilizer fits between the lower claws and keeps them at the exact width that you need to attach a three point implement. This kit further enhances the versatility of the Pat’s Easy Change by keeping the three point lower link arms locked together while attaching. This is also a direct replacement for the original equipment bar supplied with most Pat’s Easy Change kits.