Massey Ferguson 1036 and 1038 Quick Attach to Skid Loader or Universal Quick Attach Adapter
- Converts the Massey Ferguson pin-style quick attach to the universal skid loader or “Bobcat” quick attach system
- 3500 lbs. capacity
- Allows any universal skid steer attachment to be mounted on Massey’s quick attach system
- Also works on self-leveling models
- Spring-loaded over-center lever lock
- Comes complete with new pins
- Approximate weight: 135 lbs.
Sign Up For Mike's Monthly Newsletter
Tips and Special Offers Right To Your Mailbox Learn About Our Newest Products!
If you have a Massey Ferguson tractor with a 1036 or 1038 loader with the Massey quick attach system and want to mount skid loader compatible implements on it, this is the kit for you. It adapts the quick attach faceplate of any MF 1036 or 1038 loader so any attachment that fits a skid steer loader will now fit your tractor. It has the Massey quick attach system on the female side and the universal quick attach on the male side.
The adapter is rated at 3500 lbs., has spring-loaded over-center locks and includes a new set of pins. It works on both standard and self-leveling loaders and weighs 135 pounds, built heavy, but no so much so that it takes up a lot of your tractor’s lift capacity. This MF quick attach to universal adapter gives you the ultimate in versatility with your Massey loader.
NOTE: PHOTO DOES NOT SHOW THE MASSEY QUICK ATTACH ON THE BACK. IT’S A CAD DRAWING OF THE ADAPTER DESIGN. THE ACTUAL PRODUCT WILL HAVE THE MASSEY QUICK ATTACH ON THE BACK.