Sign Up For Mike's Monthly Newsletter
Tips and Special Offers Right To Your Mailbox Learn About Our Newest Products!
- Signs are 23″ X 14″
- Two thicknesses are available; 18 gauge for inside wall mounting/12 gauge for outside display
- Insert your name or farm name and address, or address and year established. Two lines of lettering are available
- Signs are custom lettered with a laser printer
- 18 spaces are available for top row, 12 spaces can be fit on the bottom row
- Great gift for your favorite tractor person!
- Allow 4 weeks for printing, painting and shipping
- Insert the desired verbiage for the sign in “ORDER NOTES” at checkout
I’ve always wanted a laser cut custom farm sign for the front of my property. After searching over the entire internet for laser cut metal signs that might represent my place, with a barn and a compact tractor, I found NOTHING! All the existing products had big farm tractors and combines. It seemed ridiculous to put something like that in front of my 20 acre hobby farm.
I contacted a local company who has a high-dollar plasma cutter. They told me it would be no problem to offer a sign like what I wanted. We developed our own 23″ X 14″ metal farmhouse signs, and we’re offering it here to other folks who want a sign. You’ll have your name (or address) on it, to greet visitors to your property. Of course, you can always use it as a wall hanging for your man cave instead.
Our custom metal sign shows a homestead scene with a compact tractor and loader parked outside. It can be ordered in different colors to correspond to your favorite tractor brand. (Or black, which makes it look really good as well). The sign prices include powder coating, custom lettering and freight. Get the 12 gauge option if the sign is going outside, or the 18 gauge option if you plan to hang it on your wall. (The higher the gauge number, the thinner the material.)
The letter font allows for 18 spaces of verbiage on the top row, and 12 spaces of smaller font on the bottom row. Make sure you designate what statement you want in the top row and bottom row in the “ORDER NOTES” section at checkout when ordering. Allow two to four weeks for programming of equipment for lettering and painting.
Powder coat colors are red, blue, green, orange, and black. These custom metal farm signs are also attractive when clear coated.