Case IH L400, L450, L500, L550, L600, L650, L700, L750, LX156, LX162 & LX172 to Skid Steer Quick Attach Adapter
Please Note: Many of the Quick Attach Kits may require as long as 90 days or more to build and ship due to supply chain issues. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working with the factory to reduce future lead times.
- Converts Case IH L400, L450, L500, L550, L600, L650, L700, L750 LX156, LX162 & LX172 front end loaders with Case quick attach to allow the use of Universal attachments.
- Weight of face plate 223 lbs.
- Allows the use of standard skid steer-compatible attachments on the unique Euro-like Case quick attach.
- Frame is constructed of heavy gauge steel to ensure that the quick attach will last the life of your loader.
- Two spring-loaded, over-center latches hold attachments firmly in place.
- Latching pins are hardened and tapered for easy operation and long life.
- Easily attaches to Case quick attach out of the box and allows alternating between Case and Universal Q/A connections.
Sign Up For Mike's Monthly Newsletter
Tips and Special Offers Right To Your Mailbox Learn About Our Newest Products!
If you have a Case IH L400, L450, L500, L550, L600, L650, L700, L750, LX156, LX162 or LX172 front end loader with the unique Case quick attach style and wish you could have a Universal quick attach system so you could change attachments, this is the kit for you! It adapts any Case L400, L450, L500, L550, L600, L650, L700, L750, LX156, LX162 or LX172 loader with a Case quick attach to allow the use of standard skid steer-compatible attachments. In other words, with this kit on the front of your Case, any standard attachment that mounts to a skid loader can now mount to your machine. It opens up a whole new world of versatility! Once mounted you’ll be able to effortlessly switch between Case and Universal skid loader attachments..
THE TACH-ALL SYSTEM
QUICK AND EASY-The Tach-All™ quick attach is an innovative mounting plate that allows alternating between quick attach styles quickly and easily. Just unlatch the quick attach, and back out of one attachment or bucket; drive into another one, pick it up, latch the handles and go – just like a Universal skid-steer loader.
SKID STEER COMPATIBILITY This bracket is named the Tach-All quick attach for a reason. It allows you to use various attachments that you may already have in your fleet. Swap attachments with most of the current models of skid steer loaders – a benefit that can save you hundreds of dollars.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION Both the framework and loader mounts are constructed of heavy gauge steel to ensure that the quick attach will last the life of your loader. Two spring-loaded, over-center latches hold attachments firmly in place on the loader. The latching pins are hardened and tapered for easy operation and long life.