- Class II 42″ or 48″ Forks Compatible with Universal Skid Loader Quick Attach
- Used by rental yards across America, built tough
- Heavy frame with large headache rack for tractor/skid loader protection from shifting materials
- 3000 lb. lift capacity at 24″ forward of frame
- Forks are 1 1/4″ thick and 4″ wide
- Frame weighs 180 lbs., 42″ forks weigh 158 lbs./pair, 48″ forks weigh 174 lbs. /pair
- Suitable for use on all 25-50 hp tractors with lift capacity <3000 lbs.
- SHIPPING TO U.S. LOWER 48 STATES IS INCLUDED IN PRICE!
Arrow Quick Attach Pallet Forks For Tractors 25-50 HP
$1,139.00 – $1,179.00
ARROW PALLET FORKS
SUPPLYING PALLET FORKS TO AMERICA’S RENTAL YARDS
Arrow Pallet Forks are the choice of rental yards nationwide and they have to be tough to survive there. The 503 Series Arrow Pallet Forks feature a heavy-duty 4500 lb. rated frame engineered to sustain the impact of hard use. The Class II forks are 1 1/4″ thick and made of a premium-grade steel that outperforms competitors. These fork and frame sets are specifically designed for tractors from 25-50 hp with lift capacities below 3000 lbs.
The heavy-duty steel construction includes a true ITA upper hanger bar for strength and long life. Compare this design to the beveled plates found on cheaper built fork frames and you’ll see that this product is built to work as hard as you do.
Finally, Arrow Pallet Forks are built with the same back plate angle as skid loaders. This may not seem important, but some of the cheaper pallet forks have a straight vertical quick attach angle and won’t work on some tractors. It’s a lot cheaper to manufacture, but even if it does work, it negatively affects the tilt and curl potential of your forks and the original travel angle intended by the front end loader manufacturer.
Arrow Material Handling, based in the Kansas City area, has more forks under one roof than anywhere else in the U.S. and there’s a reason. They’re the leader in providing America with all styles and sizes of pallet forks, because that’s what they do, it’s not a sideline. If you want to get forks designed to give you a lifetime of use, Arrow Pallet Forks are the clear choice.