The Powerbuilt Unijack is the world’s first and only portable jack designed to safely lift and hold both regular and unibody cars and trucks.
All unibody vehicles have factory-approved lifting points to prevent damage when jacking up the vehicle. But with a conventional jack, it’s challenging to properly lift and hold a unibody vehicle, because once the vehicle is raised with a jack, there’s no space left to add a jackstand.
The Powerbuilt Unijack solves this problem with an ingenious design that both safely lifts and securely holds a unibody vehicle using a single lift point. The Unijack offers both concave and flat lifting surfaces to accommodate a wide variety of lift points.
What’s more, Unijack eliminates the cost and hassle of a floor jack, it’s easier to lift, move and store and costs a lot less too.
The 6000 pound Unijack offers lift range from 11 to 21 inches, which makes it perfect for trucks, SUVs and vans.
Stylish and affordable, Powerbuilt products meet or exceed ASME and PALD standards and come with a one year warranty.
6000 Lb. Unijack Bottle Jack & Jackstand in One
- Patented design both lifts and holds by combining a bottle jack with a jack stand in one unit
- Lifts and supports a variety of vehicles with 6000 pound capacity and lift range of 11″ to 21″
- Safe for lifting Unibody and body-on-frame vehicles
- Wide flat base adds stability and reduces “sinking” on softer surfaces
- Stylish and affordable Powerbuilt products meet or exceed ASME and PALD standards
- One year warranty
Weight: 22.66 lb