The Powerbuilt Unijack is the world’s first and only portable jack designed to safely lift and hold both regular and unibody cars and trucks.
All Unibody vehicles have factory-approved lifting points to prevent damage when jacking up the vehicle. But with a conventional jack, it’s challenging to properly lift and hold a unibody vehicle, because once the vehicle is raised with a jack, there’s no space left to add a jackstand.
The Powerbuilt Unijack solves this problem with an ingenious design that both safely lifts and securely holds a Unibody vehicle using a single lift point. The Unijack offers both concave and flat lifting surfaces to accommodate a wide variety of lift points.
What’s more, Unijack eliminates the cost and hassle of a floor jack, it’s easier to lift, move and store and costs a lot less too.
The 4000 pound Unijack offers lift range from 8-5/8 to 18-3/8 inches, which makes it perfect for sedans, minivans and crossovers.
Stylish and affordable, Powerbuilt products meet or exceed ASME and PALD standards with a one year warranty.
4000 Lb. Unijack Bottle Jack and Jackstand in One
Share or Email This Post
- Patented design both lifts and holds by combining a bottle jack with a jack stand in one unit
- Lifts and supports a variety of vehicles with 4000 pound capacity and lift range of 8-5/8″ to 18-5/8″
- Safe for lifting Unibody and body-on-frame vehicles
- Wide flat base adds stability and reduces “sinking” on softer surfaces
- Stylish and affordable Powerbuilt products meet or exceed ASME and PALD standards
- One year warranty
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov