4000 Lb. Unijack Bottle Jack and Jackstand in One
The Powerbuilt Unijack is the world’s first and only portable jack designed to safely lift and hold both regular and unibody cars and trucks.
All Unibody vehicles have factory-approved lifting points to prevent damage when jacking up the vehicle. But with a conventional jack, it’s challenging to properly lift and hold a unibody vehicle, because once the vehicle is raised with a jack, there’s no space left to add a jackstand.
The Powerbuilt Unijack solves this problem with an ingenious design that both safely lifts and securely holds a Unibody vehicle using a single lift point. The Unijack offers both concave and flat lifting surfaces to accommodate a wide variety of lift points.
What’s more, Unijack eliminates the cost and hassle of a floor jack, it’s easier to lift, move and store and costs a lot less too.
The 4000 pound Unijack offers lift range from 8-5/8 to 18-3/8 inches, which makes it perfect for sedans, minivans and crossovers.
Stylish and affordable, Powerbuilt products meet or exceed ASME and PALD standards with a one year warranty.
This product is currently out of stock. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!
Sign Up For Mike's Monthly Newsletter
Tips and Special Offers Right To Your Mailbox Learn About Our Newest Products!
- Patented design both lifts and holds by combining a bottle jack with a jack stand in one unit
- Lifts and supports a variety of vehicles with 4000 pound capacity and lift range of 8-5/8″ to 18-5/8″
- Safe for lifting Unibody and body-on-frame vehicles
- Wide flat base adds stability and reduces “sinking” on softer surfaces
- Stylish and affordable Powerbuilt products meet or exceed ASME and PALD standards
- One year warranty
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov