DURABILT-ROSSI SICKLE MOWER FEATURES
- Designed to be strong, but light; perfect for small tractors
- Double cutting action
- 1080 slices per minute at 540 rpm for super clean cut even in heavy conditions
- Easy hookup
- Cuts horizontally up to 90° up and 45° down
- Blades are self sharpening
- An automatic safety release protects the cutter bar from obstacles
- The frame, 3 point hitch and riveted sections are made of of high strength steel
- Fits both category I & II tractors
- Power is transmitted via three groove pulleys with 3 belts for slip protection
- Powder-coat paint
- One year parts-only warranty, labor is not covered
- Product requires some assembly by the customer
Durabilt-Rossi 6′ and 7′ Three Point Sickle Mower
$4,555.00 – $5,395.00
If you’ve wanted a way to cut ditches or pond banks, or maybe you’re considering cutting your own hay or raising specialty crops. A sickle mower is what you need, but all of the old New Holland’s, Deere’s, New Idea’s, etc. are either worn out or overpriced…OR BOTH!!!
Here’s a brand new machine that costs about what a decent old used mower will sell for and it comes from Durabilt-Rossi, the global leader in production of sickle bar mowers. Their sickle bar mowers have an allowable cut from- 45° to + 90° horizontally, to allow the mowing of hedges, ditches, pond banks, etc. The double action cutter bar ensures a sharp clean cut on any type of grass, even those hard to cut exotic crops like hemp.
These mowers are designed to be strong, yet compact, allowing them to pulled with small compact and utility tractors. Durabilt-Rossi cutters are equipped with an automatic breakaway bar to protect the cutter from field obstructions and come standard with a second blade. Each mower is individually tested before shipment and carries a one-year parts warranty.
Share or Email This Post
6' Cut (requires 30 hp tractor), 7' Cut (requires 30 hp tractor), 8' Cut (requires 40 hp tractor with rear hydraulic connections
|Manual or Hydraulic Fold?||
Manual Fold (not available on 8' mower), Hydraulic Fold