- Category I & Category II compatible with 7/8″ pins included
- 3 point mount PTO driven
- Shear-bolt protected driveline
- Rugged, but light, gearbox featuring tapered roller bearings and spring-loaded seals for extended service life
- Large 2” output shaft has two-bolt auger connection for reliable power transfer
- Matched augers utilize fishtail center points for quick, positive digging action
- Choose 6″, 9″ or 12″ diameter double flight augers
- Weight of main frame-160 lbs.
- Weight of augers- 6″-32 lbs. 9″-47 lbs. 12″-54 lbs.
- Positioning rod is standard on all models
- Hydraulic down pressure is optional (and requires remote hydraulic ports on the tractor)
- May not fit sub-compact tractors…for those applications order this product
WORKSAVER 500 Post Hole Digger for Compact & Utility Tractors
$1,160.00 – $2,210.00
Share or Email This Post
Want a proven tractor 3 point PTO driven post hole digger to take the pain out of fence building, tree planting and other tasks? Get rid of that shovel! The Worksaver Model 500 Post Hole Digger features a time-tested frame and gearbox design with heavy double flight augers and standard features that you won’t get with lighter “farm & home” post augers. The 500 offers 3-position boom adjustment allowing it to adapt to most tractors (except sub-c0mpacts, see below). The frame features tubular steel stock of 2.875″ diameter for unmatched durability and the driveline is shear bolt protected. A rugged, but lightweight (for easy hookup), gearbox featuring tapered roller bearings and spring-loaded seals for extended service life and the large 2” output shaft has two-bolt auger connection for reliable power transfer. Choose 6″, 9″ or 12″ diameter double flight augers with fishtail center points for quick, positive digging action, even in rough conditions. Finally a positioning rod is standard on all models, hydraulic down pressure is an option for the hardest soil conditions and, for optimal storing, choose the parking stand at checkout. Compare the Worksaver post hole digger to any on the market today and you’ll find the model 500 gives the most dig for the buck!
NOT DESIGNED FOR NARROW THREE POINT SUB COMPACT TRACTORS! FOR THOSE APPLICATION CLICK THIS LINK.
|Dimensions||48 × 54 × 36 in|
|With or Without Hydraulic Down Pressure Kit|
500 Post Hole Digger without Hydraulic Down Pressure, 500 Post Hole Digger WITH Hydraulic Down Pressure (requires tractor hydraulic remote connections)
6" Auger Only, 9"Auger Only, 12" Auger Only, 6" & 9" Augers, 6" & 12" Augers, 9" & 12" Augers, 6", 9" & 12" Augers