NOTE: Above Model 300 Pictured With Optional Parking Stand
- Category 0 & Category I compatible with 7/8″ pins included for small tractors with narrow three point hitches
- 3 point mount PTO driven
- Shear-bolt protected driveline
- Rugged gearbox featuring tapered roller bearings and spring-loaded seals for extended service life
- Large 2” output shaft has two-bolt auger connection for reliable power transfer
- Matched augers utilize fishtail center points for quick, positive digging action
- Choose 6″, 9″ or 12″ diameter 30″ augers, compatible with sub-compact tractors
- Weight of main frame-149 lbs.
- Weight of augers- 6″-19 lbs. 9″-25 lbs. 12″-28 lbs.
- Positioning rod is standard on all models
- May not fit compact and utility tractors…for those applications order this product
- Parking stand (shown in picture) is optional at checkout
WORKSAVER 300 Post Hole Digger for Sub-Compact Tractors
$1,090.00 – $1,495.00
Share or Email This Post
Want a proven sub-compact tractor 3 point PTO driven post hole digger to take the pain out of fence building, tree planting and other tasks? Get rid of that shovel! Ideal for the small acreage owners, the Worksaver Model 300 post auger mates to most sub-compact tractors with a Cat. 0 or limited Cat. I three point hitches with 7/8″ pins. Standard positioning handle allows the operator to place the digger from the tractor seat. Due to the low height profile of these sub-compact tractors, augers 30” in length are offered in 6”, 9” and 12” diameters providing versatility when digging holes. The frame features tubular steel stock of 2.875″ diameter for unmatched durability and the driveline is shear bolt protected. A rugged gearbox featuring tapered roller bearings and spring-loaded seals for extended service life and the large 2” output shaft has two-bolt auger connection for reliable power transfer. Choose 6″, 9″ or 12″ diameter augers with fishtail center points for quick, positive digging action, even in rough conditions. Compare the Worksaver 300 post hole digger to any sub compact auger on the market today and you’ll find it gives the most dig for the buck!