New Holland 14LA/15LA/16LA/17LA/18LA Front End Loader to Skid Steer Quick Attach Conversion
- Converts a New Holland loader model 14LA, 15LA, 16LA, 17LA, or 18LA with pin-on buckets with 1 1/4″ pins and vertical center-to-center distance between pins of 8.25″ to allow the use of skid loader compatible universal attachments.
- Standard duty weld-on 1/4″ bracket to weld to existing bucket (after pin brackets are removed) included
- Allows the use of skid steer-type attachments
- Weight 117 lbs.
- Maximum Capacity 3500 lbs.*
- Shipped less pins (use existing pins) NOTE: Some 16LA Loaders will require longer greaseable pins, if so, order pin kit #832897
*Note: Maximum capacity is that of the adapter bracket. Do not exceed it or loader/tractor operating lift capacity.
This is an attachment carrier only. Do not use for back dragging.
If you have a New Holland 14LA, 15LA, 16LA, 17LA, or 18LA loader with a pin-on bucket and wish you could have a quick attach system so you could change attachments, this is the kit for you! It converts any of those loader models with pin-on type buckets to allow the use of skid steer-compatible attachments. In other words, with this kit on the front of your tractor, any attachment that mounts to a skid loader can now mount to your tractor. It opens up a whole new world of versatility! If you want to mount pallet forks, or a bale spike, or a snowblower on your tractor, all you have to do is pull up a couple of levers and you can change attachments in seconds. This kit replaces your existing pin-on plate on the front of the loader. It does require changing the pin-on brackets on your loader bucket to quick attach, by cutting off the pin-style mounts and welding a new face plate (included in this kit) on the bucket, which any welding shop should be able to complete. Once installed you’ll be able to effortlessly switch between front loader attachments and remove them if they’re in the way.
Please note: this kit is shipped without pins, you’ll need to save and use your existing loader pins to mount it. Also, always check to make sure aftermarket attachments are within the recommended lift capacity of your tractor and front end loader before purchasing.